Saturday, September 19, 2015

Busy Girl











Last night we were trying to get Lily to sign "please" which is rubbing your chest. She watched us do the sign a couple times, walks over to me and rubs my chest. We both laughed hysterically so she did it to daddy and then again to me. This morning I asked Lily what a dog says and she made her high pitched "bark" noise she uses when she hears a dog bark. She is doing so many new things all the time. She had such a fun night last night as she got to spend the evening with her old teacher from daycare, Miss Valerie, and her friend, Anna. Valerie baby sat while mommy and daddy went out to dinner. It was the first time I have left her with someone and she didn't cry. I think we will need to call Miss Valerie to babysit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment