Monday, September 12, 2016

I need a hug















The other night Lily was sad and said, "I need a hug."  I tried to snuggle that girl for ten minutes.  She was alright with it for awhile and then moved on to report that "I got buggers."  Always news to report with a 2 year old.  Lily is also very excited to report that she is two.  I usually hear "Lily is 2" about once a day.  This past weekend we went camping and it was a fun little adventure.  Lily really embraced playing in dirt, hiking, and sleeping in the tent.  Her favorite is always sleeping in the tent.  She wanted to go in the tent to sleep while we were sitting by the fire so I told her she could go read books while we sat by the fire.  She liked this plan so she went in the tent and every few minutes she just yelled "mommy, daddy" and we had to go say hello.  There goes my relaxing in front of the fire.  Lily also started in her new room at daycare and is doing great.  She is with her bff, Anna, so she is very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment