Friday, November 28, 2014

13 weeks. Happy Thanksgiving!


last day at baby-mommy yoga



daddy dressed me...


just chatting with daddy

13 weeks




HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

This week was the last week of my maternity leave and it really has gone by fast.  Thanksgiving seems an appropriate time for it to come to an end and to return to work.  I am so thankful for this opportunity to stay home with Lily everyday and watch her grow.  She is becoming more fun each day.  Lily used to be fussy at night, but I don't remember the last time Travis and I had to take turns holding her to eat dinner or sit on the exercise ball to bounce her for an hour.  The other night she happily played on her playmat for a full hour.  She loves to grab things now and often even falls asleep while holding a toy.  She is rolling from her tummy to her back, but sometimes she will still protest and refuse.  She rolls from her back to her side, but doesn't seem to want to roll all the way over.  When she is on the floor she can spin herself in almost a full circle when given time to be just where she wants.  She is such a happy girl!  I am sad that maternity leave is ending but I am also thankful for a good job to return to and a trusting daycare center for Lily.  It is going to be a rough week ahead, but I know it will be good for both of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment