Saturday, April 18, 2015

33 weeks

















This week Lily started a few fun new things. She is starting to bear crawl every once in awhile but still prefers to army crawl to get around quickly. She is "dancing" when she hears a song she likes which involves shaking back and forth.

This week I was reading an article about being a parent and this quote really resonated with me:
"Motherhood right-sized everything for me. I’m happier, and I was pretty happy before."

I was happy before I became a mom, I loved my life and I really wasn't even sure I wanted anything to change.  I was so scared throughout my pregnancy about sleep deprivation, lack of time for myself, a change in my marriage.  These things have all happened, but somehow even with some things being slightly harder day to day I am still happier.  I can't imagine my life without Lily.  It feels like my heart is so full of love that it may pop out of my chest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment