Sunday, February 21, 2016

This girl loves the sun











This weekend Lily wanted to spend every second outside.  She also wanted to play fetch with Addie all day long.  I could not keep her inside and Addie didn't see to mind at all.  Lily played outside with Addie for about 20 minutes while we sat inside and watch.  Then we heard her crying so I went to see what had happened and found that she stepped in dog poop.  I took off her shoe and carried her inside to discover that is was also on her hands because she used her hand to smeared it on my face.  We got all cleaned up and I still smelled poop and sure enough Lily also pooped.  What a fun Sunday.  New words this week are stick, nana (banana), mouth, teeth, night night.  She also started using two word combos; bye daddy and night night doggie (she says this when we read Go Dog Go! and the dogs go to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment