Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Halloween parade at daycare








My little pumpkin's first Halloween is starting off great.  Yesterday she had a parade and party at daycare.  She was the only one in her room that walked for the parade.  The teacher told us she was planning to have her walk and I thought they were in for a treat of Lily standing there frozen or screaming, but she proved me wrong!  She walked around the entire room filled with strangers holding onto her favorite teacher's hand!  I was so proud of her!  We carved her first pumpkin last night and painted one this morning.  She wasn't very into either of these things, but she did pay attention for about 3 minutes.  :)  I got Lily two costumes at a consignment sale and couldn't decide what she should be so yesterday she was a strawberry and today she will be a monkey.  Her best friend, Anna, is coming over tonight to trick or treat.  I can't wait to see those two walking in their costumes even if we only make it to one house.  







the aftermath of Lily's party!


much needed back after all the partying!


No comments:

Post a Comment