Monday, June 6, 2016

Daddy, he's the best











Have you met Lily's daddy?  Well, he's sort of the best along with shoes, chairs, and things you can push.  Lily is very into daddy lately and wants to show him everything.  She has also been into singing, dancing, and climbing.  Lily started in her new classroom at daycare last week and she is doing really well with the transition.  The teachers report that she is doing the best in her group of kids that moved over which I must say is slightly shocking.  I dropped her off Friday and Owen had been crying for an hour and a half and was falling asleep sitting up and Oliver started to cry anytime another child cried.  Sure enough, I left and Lily started to cry and then poor Oliver.  Daddy dropped her off today and no crying.  She is also very into wearing her backpack to school.  Now if only I can get her to walk in everyday so I don't have to carry her.


No comments:

Post a Comment