Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Father's Day!






































Happy Father's day!  I am so thankful each day that I see Travis with Lily as I know I chose the right partner in life.  I chose the right partner for me and I chose the right father for my little girl.  I know Lily will always feel the love and pride her daddy has for her and that makes my heart so happy.  This week was a long and lovely week.  We started with our trip back to Denver; our flight was delayed and then canceled so we got to spend 7 hours at the airport.  Lily managed to poop all over herself so I sat rinsing her clothes in the airport bathroom sink.  I really can't complain much though as Lily was awake until 11 pm and didn't cry once.  We did finally made it back to Denver and back to reality.  A few first happened this week; Lily's first swear words and Lily went pee on her potty!  I guess one is a little more positive than the other, but both were pretty entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment