Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Explore





















I took Lily for a hike by myself on Sunday while Travis went mountain biking.  I carried her in the pack for awhile and then let her walk.  This was not a great idea as she mostly just stopped to play in the dirt.  She told me she was making a fire, cooking pasta, and a few other things.  She was much more interested in playing in the dirt than going for an actual hike. 

Lily also had a nice day going to the pumpkin festival with her buddies, Matthew and Anna.  Lily is absolutely obsessed with Anna, but that night Lily told me several times that she likes Matthew and Matthew picked a pumpkin.  She loved getting to spend time with her friends and she is so excited about her pumpkin.  She talks about her pumpkin everyday.  She danced to the music, got a halloween tattoo, ate bbq, and picked her pumpkin.  It was a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment